The NCH Medical Diplomats Council is the NCH Healthcare Foundation's Annual Leadership Giving Society. Generous donors who make annual gifts of $5,000 or more are invited to join this prestigious circle of supporters.
Members of the NCH Medical Diplomats Council provide crucial annual funding for the services, programs and technologies that ensure the best possible care for every patient.
To show our appreciation for our Diplomats' support of our mission, the NCH Healthcare Foundation is honored to extend the following benefits to our members:
- Around-the-clock access to Foundation staff for personalized service (24 hours a day / 365 days a year)
- Personal assistance with physician referrals and appointment setting
- Daily room visits while a patient at NCH; access to in-hospital concierge services
- Priority access to NCH-affiliated UrgentCare Centers*
- Priority access to Private Rooms and Gulf View Suites**
- Exclusive meetings with NCH Leadership
- Invitations to "members-only" Special Events
If you are interested in learning more about the NCH Medical Diplomats Council, please call the NCH Healthcare Foundation at (239) 624-2000 or email us at email@example.com.
As an NCH Medical Diplomat, you will help our healthcare system grow stronger, and your donation will make a lasting impact on patient-centered healthcare in Southwest Florida. Thank you for your consideration!
*NCH-affiliated UrgentCare Centers are located at 6400 Davis Boulevard, Suite 103 and 801 Vanderbilt Beach Road.
**Priority access to private rooms and Gulf View Suites, when available. Private room and Gulf View Suites rates apply.